Holden Beach Fishing Charters
Rates – up to 6 people, max**
FUEL Surcharge Statement:
If marina gas is over $4 there is a 10% surcharge
If marina fule is over $5 there is a 15% surcharge
- (never leave sight of land) $450
- This trip is a short version of our 1/2 day trip. It’s great for kids !!
1/2 Day Near Shore $675
- Trolling, Bottom Fishing, Live Bait.
- Targeted Species: Spanish Mackerel, King
- Mackeral,Sea Bass, Blue Fish, Cobia, Shark, Flounder.
- 6am – 11am & 12pm – 5pm (5-hour trip)
Full Day Near Shore $1100
- Trolling, Bottom Fishing, Jigging, Live Bait Slow Trolling, & Kite Fishing.
- Targeted Species: Spanish Mackerel, King, Mackerel, Mahi, Cobia, Sailfish, Grouper, Seabass, Trigger Fish, Amberjack, Shark.
- 6am – 3pm – (9-hour Trip)
Full Day Offshore $1,600
- Get to seeThe Frying Pan Tower!
- Trolling, Bottom Fishing, Jigging, Live Bait, Slow Trolling & Kite Fishing.
- Targeted Species: King Mackerel, Mahi, Sailfish, Cobia, Shark. Excellent Bottom Fish – Grouper, Snapper.
- 6am – 4pm (10-hour trip)
- Trolling and Jigging. This is where some of the biggest and best eating game fish in the ocean live.
- This trip is for serious fishermen. The ride is long, but the reward can be awesome!
- Targeted Species: Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi, Marlin, Sailfish, Grouper and Snapper.
- 5am – 6pm (13 hours)
Call About Other Services
*Water Way Cruises, Water Taxi
*Inshore Charters & Flounder Gigging
*I can also customize a trip to fit your special needs
*All bait, tackle and fishing license
*The BALD EAGLE has plenty of seating,
lots of shade and a toilet.